Friday, August 29, 2014

A quick hello before I get started.

     Greetings to all.  My name is Brian Boone.  I am a 26-year who spends his days working at a factory, running 5ks, 10ks, and other races, driving for fun, and generally messes about with my life.  I have fun doing this.
     Those of you who know me may or may not also know that I have a creative side, particularly in writing.   I have participated in NaNoWriMo three times and completed it once.  On occasion, I will dabble in poetry and songwriting.  And more than anything, I like a good story.  I like to read a good story, listen to a good story, and write a good story.
      That is what this blog is for - to write a few good short stories.  To start with, I'll be using prompts I found on the internet, but if anything strikes me or if anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to explore.  I hope you enjoy these short stories.  Have a great day,
   
     Brian Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment